Full Job Description
HSF Group manufacture a range of engineering solutions, we are widely known for the quality and performance of the products we supply.
Due to continued growth, we have fantastic opportunities available for a CAD Technician
Job Title: CAD Technician
Location: Bellaghy, Co. Derry
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Create technical drawings and plans based on designs supplied by customers and make modifications to existing drawings
- Use a variety of CAD software programmes to create designs in 2D and 3D models (Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD).
- Use nesting softwares to create CNC programmes for plasma cutters
- Calculate costs and apply knowledge of materials and engineering principles to check feasibility of the manufacture of projects.
- Carry out research into relevant standards such as ISO9001 and EN1090 and report to the team.
- Create drawing packs suitable for welders.
Experience & Skills
- Previous experience is desirable, however not essential
- Must have a good understanding of the engineering industry
- Excellent time and attendance record
- Be a good team player and have the ability to use your own initiative
- Career development and progression
- Pension Scheme
- Overtime available