HSF Group manufacture a range of engineering solutions, we are widely known for the quality and performance of the products we supply.
Due to continued growth, we have fantastic opportunities available for Assembly Fitters
Job Title: Assembly Fitter
Location: Bellaghy, Co. Derry
Hours of Employment: Optional 4 or 5 day week
As an Assembly Fitter you will be part of the assembly line fitting team using power and manual tooling, following technical engineering drawings to output quality products.
You will be constantly aware of the health and safety controls in place, and work as part of a team to develop continuous improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembly line fitting
- Use of a range of power and manual tooling
- Reading and understanding of engineering drawings
- Meeting set targets whilst working on the production line
- Adhere to health and safety regulations
- Previous experience working in production/assembly/manufacturing department
- Well-versed in production materials/ tools/ products/ processes and standard operating procedures
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Experience in electrical/ hydraulic fitting preferred
- Excellent time keeping
- Career development and progression
- Permanent job
- 4 Day working week with overtime available
Job Category: Assembly Fitter
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellaghy